Saturday, September 8, 2012

oh i love my kids

this summer has been one of the best summers, mostly because it's the first one where I'M NOT PREGNANT:) which means i have more energy to play and i'm not encumbered by a huge tummy or all the joyous aches that come with carrying around a huge tummy:) we spent the summer home, since sammy was potty training, ( he surprised us by being fully potty trained in a week), and enjoying the time at home. this was the last time i would have all the kids at home with me everyday. once the school year started, audrey and jack would both be in all day school and it would be just me, sammy, richard, and jimmy at home. i was savouring the days of having the five of my monkeys around me, listening to them play, sing, talk, playing with them in their made up games, and mostly just enjoying the chaos of five wonderfully active and adorable children. now that school has started, i'm going through child withdrawal. i'll get over it though, since jimmy is NEVER GOING TO GROW UP:)












No comments:

Post a Comment