Thursday, July 11, 2013

ponyville

audrey is OBSESSED with my little ponies. she's not a doll girl but she LOVES her animals. talking animals that come in girly colors? even better! she's been collecting my little pony toys for a year now and her collection grew vastly when she needed to get eight cavities filled. she didn't like the freezing and the dentist suggested we put her to sleep. after receiving the estimate for the anesthesia, i made a deal with audrey. for every cavity filling appointment we had with the dentist, she would get one my little pony toy IF she opened her mouth after the freezing was put in and let the dentist fix her teeth. she LOVED this deal. she got four my little ponies out of that bargain, which cost us a fraction of what anesthesia would. add those four ponies along with all the ponies she'd been receiving for christmas presents and birthdays and she almost had all of ponyville. then jacob found a my little pony game on the ipad. yeah...she's my little pony-ied out:)
she has a HUGE dollhouse that's for her ponies. not dolls. if i suggest dolls, she looks at me like i'm stark raving mad
she collects all the different dwellings that we have and gives each pony her own house
some ponies have to share because there's isn't enough floor space in audrey's room. she informed me we needed a bigger house so she could have more space for her my little ponies. rrriiiiggghht. 

No comments:

Post a Comment